Prevention is better than cure and Labour Solve has always concentrated on providing the most appropriate solutions in dealing with labour related problems within the workforce, starting with pro-active interventions. Being pro-active reduces the risk of costly labour disputes.
By conducting frequent Workplace Committees, we have proven that these engagements are most useful in inspiring and developing a business’ potential in a sustainable manner. The benefits include:
- Alignment of the workforce with the organisation’s objectives.
- Toxic elements and work-related problems are identified early on.
- Consistent collaboration with the workforce.
- Improved communication between management and labour.
- Mentoring, inspiring and equipping management to become more effective leaders.
- Cultivating a culture that embraces continuous development.
- Creating a workplace where people are happy, subsequently reducing the risk of union involvement.